TEAM SPORTS REGISTRATION:
Westlake Academy Athletics is a self funding/supporting program. All the monies needed to operate sports teams comes through the registration of every athlete. Each athlete is required to pay a registration fee to be a part of a team. Fee's differ from sport to sport. This fee does not guarantee playing time, but allows Westlake Academy to field the team.
Each and every player on a team must register their child for that sport team. The fee’s collected from these registrations pay for the day to day operating expenses of that sport. The athletic program does not receive funding from: * School, * Blacksmith Fund, * Foundation, * HOC, * or other source. Each and every dime comes from these fee’s and it is absolutely critical that everyone do their part by completing the registration fee.
What do the fee’s cover? Here is a list of the day to day operating needs:
* Officials (40% of all expenses), * Tournament fee’s, * Transportation (more on this), * Monies for coaching stipend, * equipment for each sport, * supplies for each sport, * training room needs, * League registration, * Website fee, * Plus other miscellaneous needs.
This year we will have the new Westlake Academy Activity Bus which seats up to 71. A slightly larger portion of the registration fee will go to cover added maintenance costs for all the buses that we own.
The athletic department is asking that every player register by September 1. Fee’s increase by $25 after Sept 1. Registrations may be done through the online portal using Family ID. How that is done is below.
We are always mindful of the cost of sports and work to ensure every dollar asked for is needed and used. We never want money to be the reason someone does not participate. Should you have a financial need, please contact Coach Burt or Coach Nothe and we can work on arrangements. Your need will remain completely confidential.
Thank you for taking the time to register your child.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID www.familyid.com
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.REGISTRATION PROCESS:
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
For payment through FamilyID/PayPal using credit or debit card:
10. Click the green Pay & Submit button
11. On the next screen, click on Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor
12. In PayPal, you will use a PayPal accoun
13. After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from PayPal/Stripe confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.