TEAM SPORTS REGISTRATION:
Welcome to another great year of Westlake Athletics. Registration for fall sports (Football, Volleyball, Cross Country, Soccer, Cheerleading) is now open. Athletes must register prior to rosters being finalized. We will keep regular registration open until August 31 at which time a late fee will be assessed to registrations. Read below for more information about registration.
At Westlake Academy, each sport budget is defined by the number of participants. However, the budget is almost entirely built by registration fees. If there are no player registration fees, there are no budgets to cover expenses for the season, such as buses, referees, team registrations etc. Our goal has always been to keep these fees as low as possible and only ask for what we need to cover operations of each sport. In fact, there is a sibling discount for families with more than one athlete registering for a fall sports team. Also, we encourage multiple sports for athletes who are talented in several athletic disciplines. This, too, has a reduced registration discount after the first sport has been registered.
You may use the following link to register. Returning athletes that registered last year may notice their information has carried over and does not need to be duplicated.
As I begin my tenth year at Westlake Academy, I thank you for all the support with these registration fees. I expect the entire Athletic Department to be good stewards of athletic funds, which means we are lean and still mean enough to compete at the top of all our sports divisions. If your family has been fortunate and would like to help someone that may struggle to pay the fees, please contact us at the athletic department and we will be happy to work with you privately to share your anonymous gift. We never want money to be the reason a child cannot participate in athletics.
We are all looking forward to the 2018-2019 year. If you have any questions about specific sports, please reach out to the coach or you can always contact the athletic department:
Alan Burt (AD) – email@example.com
Chad Nothe (Asst AD) – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID www.familyid.com
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.REGISTRATION PROCESS:
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
For payment through FamilyID/PayPal using credit or debit card:
10. Click the green Pay & Submit button
11. On the next screen, click on Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor
12. In PayPal, you will use a PayPal accoun
13. After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from PayPal/Stripe confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.