Tarrant County Public Health has established a COVID-19 hotline at (817) 248-6299 for anyone needing assistance. We can all help to stop the spread of the virus by following these basic preventive measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer >60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. If you experience difficulty breathing, or persistent fever, call your primary care provider.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces e.g. all handles, knobs, buttons, cell phone & other electronics.
- Avoid crowds and practice social distancing of at least 6 ft.
Coronavirus Resources/Useful Links:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)